Based in Charlotte NC, Compass Group North America is the leading foodservice management and support services company with $14.5 billion (£9.4 billion) in revenues in 2015.
Compass Group USA was recently named one of America’s 500 Best Employers by Forbes, ranking as the highest contract food and business support services company.
Compass Group North America has the privilege of serving such prestigious clients as IBM, United Technologies Corp., SAP, Louisiana State University and Texas A&M University. In addition, Compass Group provides catering to special events such as the US Open and the Academy Awards®. Compass Group was the official catering services supplier for the 2002 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games in Salt Lake City.
Its operating companies include:
- Bon Appétit Management Company, providing foodservice for higher education, corporate dining and cultural centers
- Canteen, offering vending and coffee and refreshment services
- Chartwells Higher Education, serving colleges and universities
- Chartwells Schools Dining Services, serving schools K-12
- Eurest, business and industry
- FLIK International, upscale dining for corporations and conference facilities
- Levy Restaurants, the market leader in sports and entertainment foodservice
- Morrison Healthcare, serving the healthcare industry
- Morrison Community Living, Providing dining, wellness & nutrition, EVS and hospitality services for senior living
- Crothall Healthcare, healthcare facilities management
- Eurest Services, business and industry's facility services provider
- SSC Service Solutions, education facility services provider
- Restaurant Associates, corporate dining and cultural venues
- Thompson Hospitality LLC, a minority strategic partner
- TouchPoint Support Services, industry’s first combined healthcare foodservice and environmental services provider
- Wolfgang Puck Catering
- ESS Support Services, remote/off-shore and defense catering
- Compass Group Canada
COMPASS GROUP PLC:
Compass Group North America is a division of Compass Group PLC
, listed on the London Stock Exchange. Compass Group is the world’s leading food management and support services company. The Group operates in 50 countries, with leading market positions in the UK, Continental Europe, Australia and the US, combined with business in developing markets in Eastern Europe, South America and Asia. Compass Group employs over 500,000 associates worldwide. The Group had revenues of £17.8 billion in the fiscal year ending September 30, 2015.
BRANDED FOOD CONCEPTS:Compass Group offers its clients a winning portfolio of brands. From exclusive company-owned brands to popular national, regional and local brand partners, our portfolio provides profitable solutions for any foodservice operation.
Updated January 2016