• Compass Group appoints Vincent L. Berkeley, Jr. as Compass Group’s first Chief Diversity Officer.
• Dick Cattani, president, Restaurant Associates Managed Services, is selected as the 2005 IFMA’s Silver Plate recipient in the foodservice management category.
• Chef Michael Lemon, corporate executive chef for Flik International Corp, receives the James Lewis Award given by the new BCA.
• Canteen franchisee, Charlie King, recognized as Vending Operator of the Year by Automatic Merchandiser magazine.
• Restaurant Associates wins two best concept awards from Food Management Magazine
• With partner Environmental Defense and Smithfield Foods, Inc., announce a first-of-its-kind purchasing policy to curb antibiotic use in pork production.
• Chartwells Higher Ed. receives NRN’s On-Site Technology Innovation Award for DineOnCampus
• Compass Group announces landmark policy to purchase sustainable seafood; Seafood Watch praises our commitment
• Compass Group formalizes “Eat Local/Buy Local” as a purchasing initiative for all sectors
• Compass Group purchases the remaining 51% interest in Levy Restaurants
• Lisa McEuen joins the Compass Group Officer Group as the Senior Vice President, Business Excellence
• Compass Group Wins Four Best Concepts Awards from Food Management magazine
• Compass Group Hatches a Cage-Free Egg Policy
• Pura Vida Coffee and Compass Group Announce Strategic Partnership
• Levy Restaurants Serves England’s Queen Elizabeth II at the Kentucky Derby
• Chartwells School Dining Services Receives NRN's MenuMasters Award.1996-1998