Everyone in Compass Group is committed to consistently delivering superior service in the most efficient way, for the shared benefit of our customers, shareholders and associates.
Our Guiding Principles
1. Safety, Health and Environment First – Never compromise on the health and safety of our customers and our people, and to manage responsibly the impact that our business has on the environment.
2. Delivering for Clients and Consumers – Earn the continued loyalty of our customers by consistently demonstrating why we are the first choice for quality, service, value and innovation.
3. Developing our People and Valuing Diversity – Recognize the diversity and contribution of our people. We create a work environment that is challenging and provides the opportunities and support for everyone to develop, learn and succeed.
4. Profitable Growth – Deliver shareholder value through disciplined, sustainable growth, underpinned by strong governance, that contributes to and leverages the benefits of our global scale.
5. Constant Focus on Performance and Efficiency – Deliver the highest quality and performance, whilst relentlessly driving to be the lowest cost, most efficient provider.
1. Openness, Trust and Integrity – we set the highest ethical and professional standards at all times. We want all our relationships to be based on honesty, respect, fairness and a commitment to open dialogue and transparency.
2. Passion for Quality – we are passionate about delivering superior food and service and take pride in achieving this. We look to replicate success, learn from mistakes and develop the ideas, innovation and practices that will help us improve and lead our market.
3. Win Through Teamwork – we encourage individual ownership, but work as a team. We value the expertise, individuality and contribution of all colleagues, working in support of each other and readily sharing good practice, in pursuit of shared goals.
4. Responsibility – we take responsibility for our actions, individually and as a Group. Every day, everywhere we look to make a positive contribution to the health and wellbeing of our customers, the communities we work in and the world we live in.
5. Can-do – we take a positive and commercially aware “can-do” approach to the opportunities and challenges we face.